Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Happy birthday Evan!!!!

Wow!! You are 18!   We thank God for you.  He has great plans for your life.  May you feel His peace as you think about your future.  



I played PB in the morning.  Good to be back there.   After lunch we mowed, The garage door fixer came to take a look.  I gave him some daffodils and asparagus.   Denny and I work on Cool bot, actually I just watched him try to figure out what was wrong.  After supper I picked and put flowers in Cooler.  While Denny order Coolbot part.  My phone doesn't work well when I talk to Mandy; Denny went on line to phone personnel to try to fix it.   Denny ordered meat for Bill and Kathy.  We got an airbnb reservation for Brook F.'s daughter's wedding. The groom's family is from Spain.  I started to move furniture in bunkhouse to get ready for mini cooler/heater installation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment