Friday, August 21, 2009

Fri Aug 21 2289

8/21/09 Up to the unit 5am-7. Then home to see Denny leave and watch kiddos. Took care of Princess and kitties at folks then went to get Kelly B to babysit while I worked another 3 hours at the unit. Then we went to her house to see NINE ppuppies. Pretty fun. Lunch, naps, mow the lawn with Anabel in the backpack and Evan on a cushion on the front of the lawn mower. So cute. I stopped to get cucumbers for them to eat while they rode. Evan would look back at Anabel and me and just smile. I'd go WHoo ooo and wheeee eee. And the kids would laugh. They thought is was like a state fair carnival ride that they didn't get to do on Tuesday. They didn't want to get off and play in the coop. They just wanted to ride with me. Denny went to the Storm Lake office and didn't get home til close to 7. I've got a learning curve, too. He went to Odebolt to get some meat that Mark had picked up for us at the locker. I checked sow a t the unit. When I got home the kids were in bed. We talked to Matt for a while, then Denny and I finally got a chance to visit before hittting the sack. Learning curve for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment