Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wed. Aug. 26

8/26/09 Why I got up at 3:30 am today I DO NOT KNOW!! Did my body think it was a Tuesday morning?? Too strange. No wonder I was crabby and anxious all day. You need sleep, Faith. Thanks for your prayers, Missy. I know they helped. All day I just sang the song that Harskamps sang at church on Sunday. "One day at a time sweet Jesus." Denny has been working at the drive up window...branch office and learning teller stuff. I picked 4 vases of flowers for the SS teacher appreciation supper tonight. We went to eat at 6. Grilled burgers, salads and 2 deserts. YUM!! Did I tell you that Mandy went sky diving? Missy said Phillip had been looking on Craig's list for some canoes. Since they got back from Grand Moray he has been enthused about taking youth out on canoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment