Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sun Aug 9 2086


8/9/09 It rained and hailed while I was up feeding my sows this am. I took Laura and 3 kids to church. I hadn't taken new flowers to Pizza Hut on Friday or Saturday. So (in my usual smooshing mode) after SS I drove to IG, took flowers to PH, and picked up 4 footlongs to go. I was a little late for church. After church we went to Stangls and had chips and sandwiches for lunch. Then great naps at home and lay around and watched a TV movie about a woman lawyer (Yea Karen!!). Denny cleaned the Intripid. After church we ate supper in the basement, hung a few pictures and played Racko and Texas rummy. A year ago Barb and Katolo were married. All my kids were there. 'Made me so happy I wanted to dance like Torren and Evan. (At this time I had hoped to put the link to Matt's blog where E&T are dancing. I couldn't get it done...anyway it was cute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment