Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wed. Aug. 5 1973


8/5/09 I walked with Lynn S. and asked her to critique my letter of interest and resume. I took the letter in to the superintendent's office in IG. She won't be in IG til Friday. Then I took my book to the library for them to send to Denison. Nice that it saved me a trip. I had called the Denison library and they suggested it. I checked out 3 DVDs for 3 days. Maybe we'll watch one tonight. While I was in town I went to Pizza Hut and got paid for the flowers I took there yesterday. I also saw I had a pizza card filled for Pronto...so we got pizza for supper. Picture is of funeral director Matt during the Judgement house presentation the end of October at their church. Also the last heaven scene where we all had white robes. Really cool presentation. Lots of people...Lots of work...1500 went thru in maybe 5 nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment