Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tues. Aug 4

8/4/09 Early at the rec center. Then hurry home. 13 ladies here for salad luncheon. Marge H. Betty P. Anabel J. Bev W. Donna M. Bev B. Karen P. Donna R. Lola VH. Patty C. Cherrie A. Lorraine J. Joy A. They brought salads. I used my china and had pink goblets, silverware, cloth napkins, tea cups, and fresh flowers in the chicken coop. It was pretty fun. After a nap I looked at the reminder and saw this notice of vacancy. The OA-BCIG schools have the following vacancy for the 2009- 2010 year: K-6 Physical Education (anticipated). Those qualified and interested in the position listed abouve should submit a signed letter of interest to Mrs. Dani Trimble, Superintendent, O-A and BCIG Schools. This position will remain open until filled. What's with that? I worked on a letter and resume after we got home from a motorcycle ride to supper at Dunlap. Pray. Only God knows what His will is for my life.

2 comments:

  1. first off, i read "fresh flowers in the chicken coop" as "fresh poop in the chicken coop." we've scooped a lot of poop out of there! i'm so glad it smells like flowers now!!!

    secondly, did you really type, "what's with that?"

    we love you. we are praying for you.
    mjj

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) the 'what's with that' comment got a smile out of me too:)! oh mom! love you! i'll keep this job opening and you in my prayers!!!

    ps - I can't wait to be home next friday!!!

    mdj

    ReplyDelete