Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thur Oct. 22

10/22/09 As you can tell I have been having fun with the "new" repo computer that Dad got. (a bank job has 1 perk) Denny down loaded all my old photo albums on it. And with Picasso I can crop the whole page to use just one picture on the album page. Hence all the old pictures. In another love area of my life... this week I have also contacted Breck and ordered replacement plants for the ones that I have gotten from them (which have died). Now... that may be a problem because they shipped me some bulbs today. It is very cold and rainy...and I have more bulbs coming. I think I may dig the holes while the ground is not frozen and put the dug-out dirt in a pail in the garage. When the bulbs come in mid November I can just put them in the predug hole and pour the dirt from pails in the garage on top of the bulbs. Today would not be a good day to do that. It is cold and rainy...the ground is really soggy. I went to Bible study at Sue's. Then I did pm feeding at the unit. Denny wasn't home until after 6:15. I had gotten pizza with gas purchases at Pronto and we had spinach artichoke dip & crackers, and pizza in the coop for the dinner hour. Now it's back to the real world of Thursday night paying bills. Hope my family and friends know that some "bunny" always loves them. That would be me...but the picture is of Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment