Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thur Oct 1


10/01/09 It probably is only of notice to me...but I am so glad that I took the Bobcat and moved stuff from the grove to across the road. I have no life. This was important to me. I feel better after doing it. Notice no white pails or clothes line poles in picture on the right. Now about today. We got up and cleaned the house, then Denny looked for his bank keys. Not good to lose, but he found them. After feeding at the unit I went to Sioux City to make home school visits to 6 students. I also weighed in for WW, returned things to Menards, ate bagels at Panera, met one family at the library, got home-made grape jelly from another family, and walked thru 4 thrift stores and 3 other stores. Back in Ida Grove I got paid for my flowers at PH, took a feed sample to GH ag, filled a pizza punch card at Pronto, ordered pizza there, took a rug to the Laundromat and started washing it in a commercial washer, took items to return to Malcoms, got groceries, picked up the pizza, went to the Laundromat to find a soaking wet rug in a commercial washer that had leaked out soapy water all over the floor and stopped working, drug the wet rug out to the car... and headed home...not quite yet... I had to feed my sows, then hang the rug out on the clothes line to dry. Hurrah!! when Denny came home at 6:45 and we could tell each other about our day. (Denny said no wonder the London psychics are on my feed jits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment