Friday, October 2, 2009

Fri Oct 2 12380


10/02/09 I'm also showing you the backs of 2 buildings that I used the bobcat to remove stuff from behind...The west sides are empty. YEA! The one building on the right had heavy gates that I drug across the road. The ground hogs will have unhampered access to entries in that direction. Believe me... stuff along the buildings DID NOT STOP them from taking up residence. Too bad lead poisoning from Denny reduced their number. Sunday night Denny also had a run in with an opossum... literally. :) It was a cold rainy day today so it seemed right to start a fire in the coop. When Denny got home at 6:45 we had cowboy caviar and spinach/artichoke dip while we visited in the toasty warm coop. Then I heated quesidias with fajita seasoned loose meat for supper on the wood burning stove out there. So nice and relaxing. This am I sent letters to close a couple of credit card accounts this (for Dave Ramsey) and worked on staining the bed head boards in the garage. At 2 o'clock I also spent 15 minutes talking to Evan on the phone so he wouldn't fall sleep on the car ride home before his nap. Hello to Susan out in Oregon. Have a great visit!! I'll tell you what I told my sisters...bring me some thing. :) I really don't care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment