Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tues Oct 27 12852

10/27/09 Oooops!!! Now you know the rest of the story...errrr the rest of the picture. I subbed in OA this am for PE. It went fine. On the way home I stopped at the bank. We ate lunch together. I fixed fettuccine for supper with spinach salad and we ate in the coop. I made room reservations for Dec. 4 & Dec 5 in Dubuque. I figured one room for Jensens Friday and Sat. nights. One room for Luke/Karen ? and us Friday and Sat nights. One room for Matt Johnsons just Sat night. Didn't exactly know every one's plans but figured we could cancel Nov 30 and only be out $15 for each cancellation. Craig kinda emailed and encouraged us to make reservations. I KNOW WE'RE PLANNING ON GOING. Let me know if it doesn't work for any of you. We do miss the UBI bank Christmas Party which is that Sat night. You can't do everything. Life just goes on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to ask Karen but I dint think shell make it I think that's the first week before her finals

    ReplyDelete