Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wed Oct 28

10/28/09 After the unit I went home and planted some bulbs that I got from Breck. I also took off the carpet from the garden and took dehydrating trays to Howard and Anabel. We peeled and sliced some apples and put them in a 170 oven to dry. We had a good turn out for Awana Banana Split guest night. I think between 30-40 kids came for the first time. NOW for leaders we were about 10-15 short, between sickness and harvest. Makes for an interesting night, but God provided... no one was lost or hurt. (With the exception of the tug of war with the boy leaders when Gordon G. lost his balance. I warned the adults guys not to get hurt.) Maryann L. met me for prayer from 6- 6:15. What a blessing. Blessings from Mary Jo May the Lord bring the Light of Christ into your life today. May he brighten every corner of your world with peace, direction, love, kindness, long suffering, joy, gentleness, mercy, goodness, patience, humility, compassion, forgiveness. May you reflect the glory of the Lord to all those around and brighten their worlds, too. God bless you This picture may brighten your day. I smile each time I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment