Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sat Feb. 26


Hard to lay in bed for my 8 hours when I didn't go to bed until 11. Uffta! Denny didn't really appreciate it when I put on my head light and read from 3:30- 4:00 and then slept until 5:30.I got a neat sweatshirt present from Diane W. yesterday. Thanks for being the best friend through out the many years! Now if I can just chisel out the time to call you and thank you and visit. We were on the road to SC by 8. We looked at the green house I almost bought in BC. I met some HS at Panera, Denny got stuff at Menards, but no green house. The plastic one looked pretty cheeesey. The other one cost too much. At home he napped while I worked on am IEP. Then he went out and did chores (fed the livestock around here - goat and chickens). Missy and Phillip are visiting Aunt Karen and Tom in Minnesota this weekend. About 7 we got cleaned up and went to Ashley S.'s wedding reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment