Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sat Feb. 12


Denny worked at Odebolt bank. I started at 8 and worked on Morningside 532 most of the day. Missy came down and helped me set up lessons for Ind. Liv for the next couple weeks. I have so many papers of so many different things and they are all mixed up. I don't know how to keep track of everything. And I"M suppose to help the students be more organized? Mandy emailed Denny with pic of her new car and the story about how "It's not good enough" was good enough. Phillip had 3 youth (MW,BW,CM) out and used his "new" livestock trailer to move about 12 -55 gallon trash bags of corn cobs out of Pete and Whitney's basement and to our old sow shed. They will be great for starting fires in the coop. They ate lunch in coop and we joined them for brownie sundaes. Denny is busy getting knowledgeable on our Iphones. He was pretty tickled that Mandy took a picture of her new car's vin number and mailed it to him. When he wasn't sure of the number he could just enlarge the picture with the tip of his finger and read the number. Now he is putting my contacts in my new phone. I took E&A to girl's BB game. They won first game of tournament road to state. It was much fun! A short lesson on how when you're with grandma you don't ask to go home. E learned quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment