Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sat Feb 5


Up early. The Prius was scheduled for an oil change at 8. Weather might get slippery so Denny drove. We got lots done. Oil changed, WW weigh in ok, Got a black wool suite for Denny at Penneys. Reg. coat $240 pants $95 ... whole suit for $115. We went through the check out 4times. using coupons for 10 off $50 3 times and $15 off $75 one time. He got a lot of clothes suit, black shirt, belt, 2 ties, another pair of pants, I got a pair of grey pants. Then when we went across the street to a resale shop. I got a pair of pants for $4 that I liked better, so I took the Penney's pair back. Also got 2 Little kitty clothes for A. Denny went to Bomogaars to get another recycle trash container, HyVee for some milk, And we spent a bunch at Wal-mart and made it home before the noon Birthday party dinner. Little Kitty- Fight like a Girl theme. Grandma A had 5 teeth pulled yesterday, yet she just keeps fighting. I took a nap in afternoon and worked on Morningside 532. About 6:30 we had nieghboors in for pre super bowl snack party. (I got some super snacks for Sunday and thought we may as well share some. We played CandyLand and Guess Who. I went to bed at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment