Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Feb. 3 13043


Coffee at folks Then I drove pickup to school. Rescheduled IEP meeting for SR. Ind Liv browned the hamburger for tomorrow's taco Grande. Carlie and I went to get Groceries for Ind liv. gas and pizza for Denny and myself tonight. After school I went to get Denny at the bank and we drove to Charter Oak for my ICN Morningside class. Way to go Faith! It was cancelled and I hadn't checked the Morningside Portal email to find out. I drove Denny back to Arthur where he worked on LPS's til about 11. I was so bummed I went home and did nothing. The worst part was "your teacher will incorporate an additional activity with one of the current assignments in place to account for these missed class hours". Ouch I don't have time to get done what is assigned now. Thank you Jesus you never give us more that You can handle. Wish I had time to go to St. Joe to read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment