Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wed Feb. 2

2 hour late start. Denny and I went for coffee at folks. They headed to SC. It has been a month since she had a cancer check. They didn't get to see their regular doctor (who had called in sick). One funny thing was that the new doctor noted on her chart that she had a daughter that was a nurse. I guess Linda has made herself known enough that is was part of the info. :) I drove up to school and Kim B. drove past and said she got stuck on a east-west road. School was cancelled. I told her our predicament about only having one 4 wheel drive vehicle. She volunteered to follow me to Arthur and take me home, because it was a north-south road. I spent most of the day working on Morningside 532 (one hour out for Littlehouse and kids). I read out in the chilly coop from 2 to 6. A fire was going, but didn't get very warm. Phillip had Matt, Michael and David out to sled with their family. Fun ... but not as much as skiing in Colorado. Great picture of LM&M AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment