Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Feb 24

Coffee at folks. I headed to school early to put cinnamon rolls in teachers lounge before the staff got there. Success!!! No one saw that I brought them. I put a note on them that they were baked last night and would taste better if microwaved 10 -25 seconds. As I got busy with my morning about 30 minutes later the gals from the resource room said...Are these roll from you? ... I hemmed and hawwed... We thought so when we saw the little instructions. Oh, my , the habits of my age. Sue and Teresa met me at the hospital for my lunch hour... no make that my lunch 20 minutes. Tax appointment at 5:00. Home with pizza Hut $10 stuffed crust. To GGny for Chocolate cake...YUM! Now to get an assignment submitted that didn't go through right last night when I tried to submit it. UFFTA

2 comments:

  1. Mom! I love the bag! That will be great to carry your laptop and school work around. Such a cool gift!

    And - you guys all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, mom has a cool Harley backpack to carry her laptop around it!!! It is a stylin' bag....and stylin' ladies to go with it!!! Happy Birthday Mom!

    ReplyDelete