Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Feb. 6

Donuts with Gma before SS. Nick S. went in the ditch. Denny drove the Malibu and now he knows that it has no traction, like I've told him. Last night he worked on shutting the sliding door on machine shed to protect the pickup. When he came in he said he couldn't get it open again. So hopefully he can get the door working so I can take the pickup tomorrow. EAM&P went sledding for Abby's bday party. We are putting Brooks down. Quite the cute guy. He tries to stand against anything that he can pull himself up on. The family is going sledding at Moorehead Park with church families. Big change for us- Denny installed a ceiling fan in 5 minutes in the bathroom in our apartment. And I'm really happy with it. We had a standing oscillating fan blowing on me when I used the bathroom. He took it and hung it from the ceiling of the bathroom with plastic zip ties. How fancy is that. Of course it doesn't oscillate, but it doesn't blow on me either. We went to Gordon and Sue's for the game. Nice to be there. Denny made me not take any work along.

No comments:

Post a Comment