Thursday, July 14, 2011

Monday July 11


Coffee with 5 gals from church in my yard at 7 am. Whitney H. Teresa P. Elfreida P. Marie and Janet Miles. Nice am. At 12:30 14 gals from the HS came for salad luncheon. Dani T., Ann H., Janet C., Donna R., Vicki E.,Lorraine J.,Denise F., Linda J., Kay B., Cathy H., Mary Jo H., Emily M., Missy and Me. Lemonade as they arrived. They brought salads and desserts. We ate in the coop, doilies, pink goblets, pink flowered china plates, and cloth napkins. Peach tea, coffee, and ice water. It was fun. They left about 3. Then Kim L. came over for a visit until about 5:15. It was good to talk. Denny came home from work and said let's go for a bike ride. We went to Lakeview and rode 6 miles from town and turned around. Now not that I have extra weight, but my tire popped at mile 8.86 (Thanks Luke for setting up I map my run.) Denny rode ahead to get the pickup at Lake view and I jogged with my bike 1.69 miles. (Thanks, Luke) I didn't know it was that easy to run and push a bike. Of course it didn't slow me down that much, because I don't go that fast without a bike. AND I GOT TO STACK. I think that is when you do biking and running, or biking and swimming, or swimming and running together to prepare for a triathlon. It wasn't a planned "stack", but a good workout anyways. Nice night. Mark S. stopped over for a short visit.

1 comment:

  1. Mom-It's not called a "stack" workout. It is a called a "brick" workout. :)

    ReplyDelete