Friday, July 1, 2011

Thursday June 30


I AM DONE WITH ALL MY CLASSWORK (for this summer)!! Thank you LORD!! I went to SC with Kim S. to the last face to face meeting for the 324 class and submitted the strategy binder that Missy helped ... (? maybe did over half of it with/for me). When I got home I took a quick nap. Denny watched the kids as Missy and I swam for 45 minutes. (24 slow laps for me). At home I finished and submitted my bibliography... so glad to be done with the class. Denny cleaned the apartment and cut up vegetables to grill tomorrow night- getting ready for Mandy and Brandon and Luke and Karen to visit. We celebrated by starting a fire with the 100 pages of bibliography articles that I reviewed and summarized and submitted for the last project for the class. Burn, baby burn. A memo came out at the bank June 29th announcing thh promotion of Dennis Johnson to VP Office Manager of the Arthur United Bank of Iowa Office. CELEBRATE!! Sit out, enjoy the fire, and thank the Lord for His many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment