Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday July 8


Biked 2.5, ran 3, biked 2.5. Got 3 grands and took them to the folks. Home to start on yard work. painted 3 chairs, painted basement stairs, Moved flower bed to carpet and crock bed at the southwest house wall. Ordered 3 running singlets, mowed the lawn. started supper on the grill. Phillip had an interview. Lord, keep them right in the center of Your will. Denny came home and we sat outside and thoroughly enjoyed the night and the grands and the yard. We are so blessed. AFter I got done weeding the picket fence I just lay on the trampoline and enjoyed life. Oh y, Did I tell you I am not thinking biking on gravel is a good idea? There was a lot of "stand and peddle" as you go up the hills and a lot of "pray and keep you hand on the brake" as I went down the hill. It would not be cool to wipe out on the gravel. OUCH!! Ordered 3 Nike singlets for our Tri.

No comments:

Post a Comment