Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Saturday July 2


Left about 8:30 for Triathlon. Stopped at folks first. It was a great am to exercise. My goal lwas to finish... and I did. Missy and Mandy got done in 66 minutes. Phillip got done in 62 minutes. Me, ... I took 90 minutes, but I GOT DONE. We swam 500 meters, biked 10K and ran 5K. Girls ran a half a block with me about 1.5 miles into the 5K. We got pizza to eat for lunch. The Jensen's friends (Ryan and Ranessa Z.) came for the the weekend. Luke and Karen visited until after 2 then were heading to a wedding. We left for St. Joe about 5 and got there about 9. Denny laughed at me when I was crippled getting off the Harley at Maryville to get gas. I had sat still 3 hours with out extending my legs on the motorcycle and I couldn't move. I'm sure I looked strange. Gotta give thanks I could do the tri at all and then ride to see the grands. Too much to be thankful for to whine about soreness, but Denny got a good laugh out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment