Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday July. 28



I got up and ranto the road and back 3 times. Later we clocked the sdistance with map my run. It was.67 miles times six.  4.02 mlles

8:30. Great breakfast
Fruit. Three kinds of muffins
Sausage, mushroom omelet plus egg bake. French toast with blue berries sauce. I asked if I could finish my breakfast after I got done swimming. It was okayed and I took my plate to our room and ate in later after I took hot tub relax after swimming.

Swam in Carpenter Lake
Denny canoed beside me to protect from sharks, boats and exhautio. When I started my second lap a boat ran into me.  Luckily, it was Denny's canoe. He said he couldn't turn fast enough. Sure glad he was there to help when a boat hit me...even if it was his canoe. I swam out to a bouy and back 3 times. We took the I phone and map my run to see how far I swam. .13 times six. -- .78 miles

Left at 11:30
Text from Molly

Stopped in Winter along a pond for left over steak and bread from last night. 

Made it to Spooner and checked into Best Western about 5.  Denny did a quick wash on Harley and looked for a place to eat.   We met Siches about 6:30 and had a great visit in a noisy restaurant until about 10 when they had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment