Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sunday July 10


I had fixed coffee cake yesterday so we had it for breakfast with fresh fruit. I was in the nursery during church. I gave an invitation to my yard tomorrow am at 7 for coffee. After church we came home and watched The King's Speech on my computer while Brooks napped. I started to clean the coop. About 4:30 we went to Crawford Creek for a church picnic. Phillip had taken his canoes there and everyone enjoyed them. Julie L. had an ice crusher machine and brought ingredients for snow cones YUM!! Denny sprayed for flies in the coop and on the deck.

1 comment:

  1. Boy....those are some SWEET short SHORTS, huh? Sorry they are so short! Those are my hot weather running shorts, not my lounging shorts! Ha!

    I really like how Torren is just sitting in the background on his chair watching his Dad hand it to his Grandpa. I guess I was so focused on dueling that I didn't remember or notice him up on the hill. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete