Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tuesday July 12















31 days... Professional Development school days start August 12. Thank you, Lord, for this job. I was up early to chauffeur Stangls around. I got to Laura's about 8. Drove to get Bethany at Hidden Acres. Back to IG. I swam from 12 to 1. We ate at Food Pride, then took Beth to rec center for Juniro varsity cheerleading camp 2-5. I took Laura back to Odebolt, there were some things she wanted to get done for the fair. I took a nap at home for about an hour. Then back to town to get Beth and stop at Subway for a sandwich. Back to Odebolt to get Laura, Then to Hidden Acres and back home. Denny and motorcycle club were at t the Boulders in Lakeview and so we stopped there. The club had taken cars after the meeting out to eat. Finally home about 9 pm... 13 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment