Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday December 16


Howard had made coffee and I had a 1/2 cup. Mandy came over to be with the folks before I left their house to go to school. Anabel was sitting up in bed, she had finished her toast. I helped her to lay back down and put some lotion on her feet. Another day at school. Talking to MT about schedule next semester, finishing proof reading AP's Comp Lit II paper, 3 of 10 teachers gone for the day, room being used for confidential ICN meeting, Missy subbed for Randy N, Sheri did great job reviewing for SPA test, I should have worked out, but stayed in room and checked to see what probes had been done, printed semester tests, tried to organized English activities, and putzed around until the game at 6. Mandy came with A&E. It was fun to have them at a BB game. At home Denny and I chilled and watched dumb TV. Now we're up and he is working on motorcycle minutes. What a thrilling life we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment