Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunday December 11, 2011


Slow morning. Evan came down and asked if I could take a picture before we went in for donuts. Sure. I had baked rolls this am and we took the rolls and E&A over to see great gma and gpa, After church we waited and met to buy a dishwasher from Craig's list. Then we ate at a potato bake by youth group at church. Then quarterly business meeting, Then to Goodenows to visit with Kathy and Rory. It was great just to sit and visit with couples that have been a part of our lives through out many years. Then back to church to set up the Awana store. At home I went to bed and fell asleep only to wake up at 11 and start thinking about the sophomores and the research papers that have to be done this week. Couldn't fall back asleep. Lord, help me rest in you and not carry my concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment