Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thursday December 22


Visited folks with Denny before he headed to work. Helped Mom get washed up to start the day. Took Missy into town to get her van at 9. I looked at Dose garage sale and didn't get anything. I ran 3 miles on the tread mill at rec center. I had misplaced my school keys and was thankful when I unleaded the car and found them on the floor of the back seat. At noon I went to folks and fixed grilled cheese for lunch. At home I fixed food for this weekend, cleaned up the kitchen and took an hour nap. We met Missouri Johnsons at Ute AK corral for supper. Denny and I had been talking and wanted to take them out to eat there because we like the food. They had family pictures taken and were headed to Iowa after lunch. So we just met them at Ute. Haley loved the salad bar and Torren liked the pink lemonaide.

No comments:

Post a Comment