Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday December 27,2011



More pictures from Friday night with HWJ family in the coop. Denny and I headed for coffee at folks before he went to work. Youslings weren't up yet and Anabel was wondering if they were okay. I went into school about 9 and worked until 1 just putsing around. Copying DOL, Emptying old 3 ring binder, Finding spiral notebooks and folders for classes next semester. At 1:30 Missy and I went to Carroll. The Prius was scheduled to get an oil change. I dropped Missy and boys off at Wal Mart and took car to dealer. Anabel and I looked at o consignment shop. Then went to get Missy at Wal-mart. Shopped for about another hour. Then home to fix baked potato soup for folks. I lay beside G'ma and held the digital picture screen so we could look at pictures for about 20 minutes before heading home. Denny and I faced timed with Mandy who was packing her closet and wondering if it all would fit into her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment