Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 30,2011


Cute shot of Karen through the shed door. Coffee with folks in am. Regular day at school. I plan to get this much done...and it takes longer than I plan. I want to start with budget info in Ind. Liv. but my food/grocery information is not quite done. With only about 10 -12 days left in the semester...Uffta. After school I met with Home school family at rec center. Susan and I swam for about 35 minutes. Awana. I lead Sparkie and Girls game time. I was tired at home. Mandy and dad came to visit while I was lying in bed. Crazy how I think that if I am lying down it is almost the same as sleeping. Mandy and Missy spent time in folk's basement today. Blessings from Mary Jo...May the Lord bless you today. May you turn to him and absorb the warmth of His embrace. May you hear the sweet and kind words he has to encourage you. May you know that you are loved. May you feel the beauty of the season with a warm glow in your heart. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment