Monday, December 31, 2012

Another nice day in the Valley... but I'm leaving

I golfed with Bruce, Gail, and Keith at Brownsville Golf Center. I shot a 46; which is good for me. Then to the pharmacy to get cold medicine. We took Keith to the airport about 10 and I got my boarding ticket. I took a nap when we got home... and some cold medicine. I read out on the dock. Gail joined me and we finished one a day. Then we just chilled around the trailer. About 2 we went to get the DVD Princess bride at Best Buy. It took us 15 min to drive there, 20 minutes to wait in line, and 15 minutes to drive home. Ice cream sandaes as we watched the DVD. I got to the airport about 5 to find out the plane will be late. Lord, you are in control. May I get home safely. Pictures of golfing in the am. I got to Dallas after my plane for Omaha had left and so they put me up in the Dallas Hilton. ... on New year's night ... pretty swanky. I think we got such a nice place because the people I was standing with weren't complaining. And there were plenty of people on the flight that were vocally not happy. One girl especially was a drama queen when we went to take Keith to the airport at 11 ... At that time she was sitting on the floor by the check in counter sobbing uncontrollably. When I came at 5 she had misplaced her ID and was sobbing uncontrollably. When we had to get off the plane at 7 o'clock in Brownsville after we had boarded at 6:45 ... You guessed it ... she was sobbing uncontrollably. NO actually she was saying "I don't know if I can take any thing more." DRAMA!!!
.... Praise the Lord!!! ...... ...... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... .... Thank you Jesus for all you have given me. It has quite a year 2012. Luke and Karen were married at South Padre Island.Denny had major ankle surgery. Both of Denny's folks died. Mandy lived at the country condo for 9 months. Thank you, Jesus, for all you have blessed us with this year and all our lives. May we live lives that point others to you.
 
.........Car mileage  Prius ... 167,523   Jeep...116,970  Pick up...125,590  Harley...48,934

No comments:

Post a Comment