Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday ... Already... Bummer

Breakfast at about 7:30. Left for golf at 8. Played first round with Bruce, Keith & Maynard N. I shot at 47, They shot 44,42 and 35. Next round I played with Gail, Lila and Bruce H. I shot a 53. They shot better. Gail and I went to the mall. We first went to Sears where they had a carry on luggage with 4 wheels, and extender zipper, and a double extending pull handle. Then to Penneys... Then to Dillards, Then to Beals Finally back to Sears to the first luggage we looked at. The mall stores were very far apart. Lots of walking. After naps we had Mary Gene over to visit. Then I walked to Gloria's and visited. Guys came home and Bruce grilled, plus potato salad, coleslaw and vegetable salad. We ate out on the deck. Kinda chilly, but better than Iowa. Pictures from golfing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment