Saturday, December 8, 2012

Took Prius to Carroll for oil change Bergman's 25

This was a fun day! Phillip and Missy did not take boys to SC, so Missy and I went to Carroll. My car appointment was at 11. Denny worked in Odebolt. We got a sandwich at McD's then Missy did a little shopping while we stayed and ate in the car. I dropped the Jensens off at Wal Mart before I took the car to get the oil changed. After the Walmart run we shopped on the east side thrift stores. I kept the 2 little and Evan went with mom for groceries. Brooks and Anabel were great!!! They rode in a grocery cart fromo one store to the next , to the next, and back to the first store. Didn't touch things didn't ask for things ... but Anabel did love the unicorn that rode with her in Dollar General. After we got home, Missy helped me with lesson plans for Careers class. I was so thankful. Then Denny and I went to Bergman's 25th anniversary. Very nice. I left for a while and went to the BB game and then back to Arthur to clean up. Fun Day!! Pictures from anniversary and fun at Dubuque, with toys and swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment