Monday, January 14, 2013

Got oil changed and tires rotated

You know you have no life when your days title includes oil change. We dropped off the Jeep in Odebolt Sunday night. I took the pick up in and got it's front tire and the Prius tire fixed at Rupps. After riding up with me and fixing the tires, they brought the pick up back to me. Pretty great about small town life. Independent Living fixed pizza burgers and mint brownies. After school we met with Cathy H. Then I went to Arthur and Denny and I went to bet Jeep. Then back to rec center... 8 miles on bike adn 3 miles on elliptical. Had Grands down for popcorn before bed time. Check email and Mandy had sent a link for registering for TRI for the cure. It had our picture on the flyer...via email. Pretty funny!! Pictures from TRI and our inspiration Fight Like a Girl... Anabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment