Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Mandy !!!! We LOVE you!!!!

Amazing, my baby is 27!!! So thankful to have her in our lives. What joy she has added and continues to add. Love ya so much!! Pictures from Baby Mandy in December 1986 ... and a Christmas card picture from 1986 that was on our refrigerator in December 1986 ... anybody we know??? ..... Putting this together made me laugh out loud........ literally..........
..................pretty funny? Huh?? ......... I had the runner not show up at school today and my 1st period student walked out of class. He was not interested in learning about how to measure snowfall on the you tube and graphing the average snowfall in Iowa during a year. Hopefully try it again tomorrow and he'll have a better attitude.... or I'll punt. I had a dentist appointment at 4;my teeth looked good. Then back to school to plan for tomorrow and next week. Denny and I met at the Rec center and Denny walked 45 minutes; I ran 3 miles and walked 1/2 mile. He met with Greg at UBI and did a farm visit to the folks. Denny had the check book at the rec center and I used it to sign up for an IRONman ... Swim 2.4 ...Bike 114 ... Run 26.2 ... NOT in one day but before February 13. That's when we head to Brownsville Texas for president's weekend. I have to complete the full mileage to get the $20 T-shirt. Can I do it??? Who knows. I'll try. I have to sit down and figure out the math. It all has to be done at the rec center. Let's see... there are 33 days left... I figure It will take me 25 hours to do the total amount. Guess you know where I will be after school and some Sunday afternoons. To me, the biking seems like it will be hardest to get done. I don't bike very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment