Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Out to eat with resource ladies

Sanity and Insanity workouts in am. Iowa Assessments for the first hour of school. I took cowboy caviar and Mexican Salsa/cheese dip for snack for RR ladies from 3:30-4. Susan and I looked at Shopko for a while then Donna picked us up at Arthur and we headed to Odebolt bowling alley. All 11 ladies were there. It was really nice to have our Christmas meal together. Most left about 7 - 7:30 Linda, Nancy, Shaun and I stayed until about 8. Not what you would consider late nighters. I took my lunch break/planning period and went to rec center to finish my Ironman miles. Pretty happy about that!!!!!! I did an Iron man ... Of course it took me three weeks, but I did the miles. So thankful Donna told me that the bikes in the blue room go lots faster that the biked in the weight room. Made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment