Saturday, January 12, 2013

Trip to Vail

Nice am. We left for Vail gun show by way of Odebolt for cash and cemetery to see if stone had been engraved and moved to the right location. It hadn't. Then to Denison and ate at McD for 4.25. At home Denny took a rest. I worked on reconciling by check book. Then at 2:45 I went to the rec center with Missy and kids. Call me iron madam. Biked 6. Ran 3. Swam 1 mile. Still got many more miles to travel. Looking forward to it. I also prepared for HS SS class. Alan is going to be gone. We're studying God's Unconditional Love. I can't comprehend how God loves us like that...and we are called to give that love to all. Lord, help me. There are so many in our world who need to see that love that remains no matter what happens. Pictures of family at Dad's funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment