Friday, March 29, 2013

Just me and Grandpa talking about a loan for a car

Well, maybe not. Kane woke up at 3:30 needing a drink and I recovered him: he went right back to sleep until 7. Sanity and Insanity for me. All 4 Grands were down for the start of the morning, having cereal and playing with toys. Kane and I took the jeep to get oil changed in Odebolt at 11.He played so nicely in the waiting area. Naps at 1. I worked on World Geography assignment on the web. We all went outside about 3. Great afternoon. Got 2 pails of dalias out of root cellar. So nice to not have school today. Pictures are of talking about the car loan. Then looking at a possible car, Even looking under the hood. The last picture is of Grandpa and Kane right after Grandpa had kissed Kane and rubbed Kane with his beard. OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment