Friday, March 8, 2013

No kids at school today

No kids at school. We met at 8 for Professional Development to work and make notation on meeting the state core. Uffta. Lots of questions to answer as to whether we teach this or that skill in our classes. We interviewed a gal for the sped job. Donna, Vicki and I ate lunch at Mexican downtown, then a workday for grades. I worked on info for World Geography. Vicki visited with me about disciplining our students. I went home and fixed Mexican for us for supper. At 7 I went in to Arthur to go over games for girls going to Ankeny Awana Games. There were 10 girls. Kara, Lisa and Jennifer were spending the night in Johnson Hall with the gals. Pictures are many fun times eating with very good friends. Whitneys, Goodenows, Paulsruds.

No comments:

Post a Comment