Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Phillip!!!!

One a day  while I was in bed and then 45 min of Insanity workout.  Denny took the kids to school.  I went to the grocery store for a math class. Lynzie brought each of us small Daffodil plants from Wal Mart. We had  a staff meeting on using an AED at 8 am.  I stayed and visited for a while, then after school there was lots to do at home.  Hamballs take about an hour to cook and I had 45 minutes until the time I needed to be at the pot luck.  I zapped some in the microwave, then switched them for some in the pan and repeated the process three times.  The salad needed to be mixed.  Denny met us at church.  I took the three little ones while Phillip finished getting ready. Great food.  to much to try and so I did not keep a food log.  Loss of 5 points.  Anabel helped me in the nursery.  There were 6 little ones there.  At home we started to watch Inherit the Wind before going to sleep. Nice day. Pictures of the Birthday boy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment