Monday, April 14, 2014

SNOW???? MORE SNOW???

Guess you can see I have had too full of a life to keep up to date on my posts.  Hopefully as I try to recap the past week I won't forget too many things.  Really, I may have to make up stuff because my life doesn't really have a lot of important stuff going on in it.  Awake at 4.  Short night for both Denny and myself.   Always so much to think and  pray about.  Keep me serving you all my days,  Lord.
Help me finish strong.  At school ... I can not talk too much about.  Uffta!!! So goes it. After school I came home and napped while I watched the news, fixed supper, Denny came home, We chilled and ate. I went to the greenhouse for a while.  We need to decide about fixing the Prius ... or is it totaled?  Also need to make decisions about water lines.  Missy and Phillip came down for a while before we headed to bed.  It is too hard for me to go to bed at 9 when they are talking to Denny in the living room. So I stayed up longer that I probably should have.  Pictures are of the 100 year barn celebration.  Grandpa was in his glory.  Looking at pictures, talking about the barn, his life, farming, with family around.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment