Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday

Up and in for donuts.  Hugo spoke at SS.  It was Palm Sunday ... so cute to see all the branches. and kids  After church we grilled burgers and then Denny napped while I worked on  Senior exits.  At 3 we went in to Francie.  At home I worked on exits again.  There was a sibling phone call.  Short night.






Saturday great weather yea!!!
Nice to get up and exercise this am.  I read the book for one of my students.  It was hard to decide what to do... work outside or stay inside and read.  I kind of did both.  Outside Denny raked and put down grass seed in all the yards.  We're hoping for a rain on Sunday.  He left piles around the yard.  It looks so nice to have the grass raked.  The garden tool shed was in need of straightening.  I took out some of the plastic plant trays out and put them in the trash.  I put dahlias that had sprouted into plastic containers and put them in the green house.  Hopefully they will grow roots and be ready to put in the soil ... if it ever warms up.  We ate leftover hamballs for lunch and shared the rest with Jensens.  I read alittle more and finished straightening the tool shed. Later I rototilled the flower area.  I'm hoping for rain, too.  I plan to put carpet on the wet soil to hold in the moisture when it stops the raining.    We left about 6:45 for church.  I was in the nursery again.  There were not kids for me to watch.  We got home about 8:45.  I watched the lst of the DVD "Inherit the Wind".  It was kind of sad for me.  I felt it portrayed literal Bible believing Christians in a bad light. It's okay to encourage people to think, but I wondered how high school students have interpreted the movie.  These are extra Pictures of the birthday boy that I located for yesterday and then had more than my allotted four pictures, so I am including them in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment