Friday, April 18, 2014

Sister's fun before On the way to Burlington

gReat to spend the day with my sisters!!!! Gail and I got up and headed to Indianola with her driving. On the way there she saw that there was construction on the intersection with I35 south and you could not access the road when you are headed north.  Uffta What is the best way to get back to Atlantic??? Jean and Christy had breakfast ready when we got there. Scrambled eggs, waffles, grapes, OJ, and coffee.  Jean had hurt her knee last night and so we just hung out at her house visiting, wrapping packages, playing Chicken foot /Texas/ railroad dominoes.  It was so nice just to hang out with the sisters.  We had croissants and chicken salad, cut up vegetables and Sunchips for lunch.  About 11 Gail, Nan and I headed to Atlantic.  Remembering the construction on I35, we tried a different way back to Atlantic.  My trusty google maps took us down gravel roads.  Did I say for a long time?  Yes it was about 15 miles.  We had lots of laughs and finally made it.  Jean came with Arlan.  We went to the movie God's not dead.  I thought it was pretty good.  While we were geting out of the movie Denny called and said he couldl leave alittle early and so I met him in Carroll.  And off we went to Burlington. We got cold chicken from the gas station and we didn't stop unti outside their big house. Three flights up.  Spacious living space.  The house was built in 1902 for one family.  Now it has 7 apartments in it. It is ahuge house.  Fun to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment