Thursday, April 17, 2014

Evan's birthday!!!

We are so thankful for Evan. Hope you have a great day!!! You are a blessing in our lives. Up early.  Denny meeting early too.  I did Insanity and then headed to school.  E-1 M-1, Meeting at 2 that went pretty well.  Meeting at 3:37 that went pretty well.  The meetng at 4 went okay.  I wasn't a part of it.  I stayed at school until almost 6.  When I drove up to the front door, the kids were covered with mud.  A couple ran up to my car and said excitedly,"We played in the creek!"  three little boys and one gal  were at the farm for Evan's bday party.  Very exciting.  When I had kids who had friends over.... yes quite often they did end up in the creek.  MIssy was gathering clothes to wash and dry before sending them home.  We had Magic Tree house Birthday cake in the chicken coop.  It was an exciting time for all. I helped clean up the coop and then packed to head to Atlantic and Burlington.  Denny thought I may as well go see my sisters since I didn't have school tomorrow.  Hurrah!! It was hard to leave home because I was tired, but I got a smoothie in Denison and made it to Atlantic by 10.  Fun to visit with Gail and Bruce.  Got to bed after midnight.  Pretty late for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment