Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Awana Awards night with Pizza

I had my window open in the bedroom and It was cold when I got up.  Very cold and windy. Mandy spent the night and took Phillip to get a car to Warren's to fix and pick up the fixed pick up in Cherokee.  It was raining so bad when I got to the school that my hair was like a wet rat.  UFFTA!  Regular day at school.  PD after school.  I worked on schedules until almost 5.  Then to the church.  We had about 235 for Family night awards supper.  70 pizzas, 35 cinnamon bread sticks.  So many great helpers with serving the pizza and setting up and selling at the Awana store.  Joyce had done a great job of purchasing for the store.  The night went amazingly well.  Lord, may each person come to know you as Lord and Savior.








OH, Yes and with the wind:






No comments:

Post a Comment