Monday, April 25, 2016

Farmers Market Meeting ??

Slept last night from  9-5.  Great night, with the windows open and Denny vacuuming in the basement.   He had a long nap yesterday and he worked long after I went to bed.  Regular day at school.  There were 2 students that were gone in the afternoon.   I made a quick trip to the grocery store.  Before school,  I had a question if I had been threatened.  Nope.  Life is always interesting.  I thank God for his plan.  I headed home at 6 and got food ready ofor Missy's birthday supper.  I went to her house and helped bag up some candy for TAG kids.  She had broccoli and cauliflower cut for roasting.  At home I planted some dalhias.  At 6:30 I headed into the meeting for the farmer's market, Denny went to the church to help Joyce mark items for the Awana Store.  There were about 20 people at the extension office.  Looks like a good group.  Now we'll see if I get flowers to grow.  I went to the church to help mark items; we got done about 9.  She has done an excellent job of buying fun things for the store.  Thank you, Jesus, for Joyce.





No comments:

Post a Comment