Thursday, April 21, 2016

Meet with Becky

Denny had early bank meeting.  After I got to the HS there was some discussion on the effectiveness of rewards plan.  Then I visited with green personality to apologise about my infringement of their poster.  Pretty regular day at school.  After school, I went to Becky's and  visited about CSA.  It looks like I would need insurance and tax number.  Back at school, I worked on plans for the next weeks.  Then I walked out to the track meet.  It was a beautiful night.  Missy could use tootsie roll pops as rewards for hard working second graders, so I stopped and got them.  Denny and I visited after I got home.  He had been cleaning the coop.  Meg is using it for her birthday party.  He talked to someone who had egress windows installed. First day of school

No comments:

Post a Comment