Friday, August 5, 2016

Another full day

Full day.  I fixed Denny breakfast, About 9:30 I went out to put together 20 jars of flowers for a wedding.  I am so glad I picked the star gazer lilies about 10 days and put them in the cooler.  They would have been long gone.  It was fun to put them together.  Missy came over to chop of veggies for salad.  Kristinmakers came and picked up flowers at 11.  It took a while to clean up flowers after lunch.  Mark came to do windows right before we went to physical therapy for Denny.  I stopped and looked at the skate palace.  Beautiful.  Then to city hall to take King Theater donation of $155 plus $395 from before. ($550)  While we were gone Mark got the windows in.  I stopped over and brought Missy her blog book.  She had a table full of school supplies and putting names on the  pencils, etc.  We are having fun tonight trying to figure out who the commercial sponsor is. Great day!!





Up and happy to be alive.






No comments:

Post a Comment