Friday, August 19, 2016

Laura to SL

Up and lots to do.  I did a short Cize before picking up Laura at 8:15.  She commented that she was glad I was not teaching or I would not be able to give her I ride.  I did not realize that it was the teachers first day until Phillip said Missy was at teacher orientation. I did a lot of work in flower garden.  I mowed behind the CSA shed.  I really like the light that comes in the west door.  And many times a cross wind keeps the building cool.  I moved the cattle panels and mowed behind the building.  I planted some peonies from the grill area where they did not get enough moisture.  Missy came from school and I visited while she pruned the kale.  When Denny got home we took the pickup to Kiron to get it fixed.  It was hurt in Cherokee Bomgaars parking lot.  We watched Olympics before heading to bed.

I came across these pictures when I was looking at our wedding album.
Miss our parents





No comments:

Post a Comment