Thursday, September 8, 2016

Farmers market

Up about 7.  Denny had to scurry around to get left for work. I filled my time this am making 4 dozen rolls, 3 coffee cakes, 1 pan of brownies, and 15 bunches of flowers.  A call from the HS sent me into town about 3 to fax a student's Iowa Assessments to the Washington high school.  I went in to the Resource room and saw a couple of teachers and students.  Bob gave me a half smile and shook my hand and put his hand on my shoulder as he said, "This is my old teacher."  Farmers market was fun again, most venders were in the shade.  There was a slim crowd, but all 15 flowers went.  One gal donated and got 5 of the flowers bunches for the 5 teachers she works with.  I was visiting with a vender and she commented on what a blessing Dustin was.  She said, "I think he stops and visits with every vender and buys something from each of them.  Sure enough, there he was with a stroller full of produce, (someone was holding Esca).  It put a smile on my face.  When I got home Denny was mowing and so I joined him and we finished the whole lawn.  I am excited to put together flowers next Thursday for a wedding rehearsal supper.
Yesterday I saw Torren's classroom, teacher and puppy,Sadie.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment